Friday, September 3, 2010

3 Not-So-Good Photographs

This is one of the pictures I didn't think was very good. The positioning of the horses are not very spaced, and they take up the entire picture. I also don't like how the snow is barely being brushed up, where you can still see their legs, yet the back horses are completely invisible. Also, I think the evergreen tree in the back is just bad placing.


I don't think this is a good picture for basically one reason, the focus isn't shared and there is, in my opinion, way too much sky. There was not enough clouds to balance it out, so it looks like a picture of emptiness. The colors are good, but there is not enough to the picture.


This picture has absolutely nothing to it! There's no texture or pattern in the water, the sky is completely empty, and the moon is dead centered. There is nothing special about this picture, its just very plain, uninteresting, and empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment