Thursday, September 2, 2010

KWL

       I do not know very much about digital photography, but i would like to find out more. I know that being creative is essential in photography. It has a lot to do with art, and is a good way to express yourself. I know that there are many different types of cameras and programs you can use to help enhance your photography skills. There is much more to photography than just simply taking a picture.
        I would like to learn about the many different types of cameras used in photography, and the different styles that they create.  Also, i would like to learn the various ways of editing and enhancing pictures after they are taken. I want to learn what it takes to have an  "eye like a photographer", and know what to look for when taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment